Looking for a healthy dessert recipe? Chef Robert creates a healthy and delicious dessert in minutes complete with fresh strawberries, blueberries and chocolate.
Chef’s Fresh Fruit Bruschetta
Author: Robert Lewis – americanfoodquest.com
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 T of fresh blueberries
- 4 strawberries
- 2 T fresh raspberries
- 4 teaspoons sugar free chocolate syrup
- 4 small slices angel food (1 oz each)
- Light real whipped cream
- Slice 4 pieces angel food cake in 1 inch slices and toast lightly under a low broiler until golden brown.
- Place the angel food on a plate.
- Top each piece with 1 teaspoon whipped cream.
- Place 1 sliced strawberry on top of the whipped cream.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of sugar free chocolate sauce on top of each slice of cake.
- Sprinkle with sugar free cinnamon sugar.
- Place the blueberries and raspberries around the cake.
Calories: 110 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 2g