Our policy is simple:We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to any third party. We will never send you an email except in direct response to request.
Links to Other Sites:Merry-Christmas.com provides links to many external websites. Please be aware that when you leave the Merry-Christmas.com website you will be going to sites that are beyond our control and standards. Websites external to Merry-Christmas.com have their own privacy policies, and may collect data or solicit personal information. The privacy and security policies and procedures described for Merry-Christmas.com do not apply to any external links. We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their privacy and security policies. Always be aware of where you end up.
If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not totally secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Voluntary Submission of Information:On some of our web pages we provide forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as e-mail address or name). For example, this occurs when you are sending a letter to Santa or requesting information. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the expressed purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
Non-personal Information We Record:
During your visit as you browse through the website or download information, our operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit. During your visit, our web operating system will record:
- The type of browser (such as "Netscape version X" or "Internet Explorer version X") that you are using.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as "xcompany.com" or "xcompany.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a college or university domain.
We use this information for statistical analysis only, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.